ONLINE 29th Annual Scholarship & Awards Gala
Time & Location
Celebrate with us!
This year, the MABF is pleased to announce that its annual event will be transformed into a virtual presentation set to be released on Saturday, October 3, 2020 at 5pm.
Our event will recognize:
Elizabeth Atlee, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer at CBRE, Professional Achievement Award;
Christopher David Ruiz Cameron, Justice Marshall F. McComb Professor of Law at Southwestern Law School, Legacy Award;
& Oportun, Corporate Community Impact Award.
MABF is a tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) charitable corporation dedicated to providing financial assistance to men and women of Latino heritage who intend to pursue careers in the law. Since 1991, working with minimal overhead, we have awarded over $2.9 million, mostly in the form of 481 scholarships to law students attending ABA-accredited law schools in Los Angeles County, including Loyola, Pepperdine, Southwestern, UCLA, & USC, plus UC Irvine.
- Free Registration Ticket$0$00$0
- Individual Patron$300$3000$0
- Individual Sponsor$1,500$1,5000$0
- Bronze Sponsor$3,000$3,0000$0
- Silver Sponsor$6,000$6,0000$0
- Gold Sponsor$8,000$8,0000$0
- Platinum Sponsor$10,000$10,0000$0
- Event Co-Sponsor$15,000$15,0000$0
- Foundation Partner$25,000$25,0000$0